My Progress

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

On a roll!

It always amazes me when I buckle down and get serious how motivated I feel! Suddenly food isn't as important to me as losing an extra pound this week; and I am saying 'no thanks' more and more and being ok with it!

I know the roll won't last forever and it will get difficult again, so I am just going to enjoy it and try and to make as progress as possible :-)

The math thing is really working! For the last few months I have been eating what I think is ok but not being very strict and the weight went up and down but never stayed down. A week of 'eating by the numbers' and I am dropping weight like crazy. I asked my trainer about 'starvation mode' too and she also says you only need to worry about that if you don't have much weight to lose and your body is desperate. With plenty of fat still lurking on me, she agrees I am fine with 1200 - 1300 calories even with more strenuous workouts. I just have to make sure I have my oatmeal before my workouts so I have the energy to get through the 75 minute sessions!

I also have to say that having all the other blogs to read is a huge help! Whenever I want to eat, I can come here and read all your blogs and remember that I am not alone in this. Usually after skimming my favorite blogs...I do forget about whatever food I was craving.

You guys all rock!

1 comment:

~Shannon~ said...

I soo totally know what your talking about when you say you get on a roll and have awesome progress and than it gets difficult. I'm in the difficult phase right now and have been for the past few days but I'm ready to kick butt again! Way to go on the exercise and saying "no thanks"..Feels good doesn't it...