My Progress

Friday, October 8, 2010

Tired

Boy this getting healthy thing is tiring! I really didn't want to get up this morning at 4:30 for my run and personal training session. I did the back and forth thing in my head "maybe if I am this tired, it is my body telling me that I need the rest"..."no it's not, get up you will feel better afterward"...so on and on. I went and as I figured I did feel better, but the tiredness is still there, I think I am in for an early evening. Tomorrow is a spin/swim with a friend, so no rest for me until Sunday :-O

I had great day food wise! Today anyway the demons didn't take me down, I looked the cheesecake that someone brought in for an anniversary, squarely in the eye - and said NO. By not eating a slice of Cheesecake Factory White Chocolate Cheesecake I saved 869 calories today! 869 calories in one slice - all I can say is WOW. Oh and Goodnight :-)

No comments: