My Progress

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Trying again...

Ok, so I tried blogging last year and sucked big time. I rarely updated it and finally just abandoned it, but recently I have been reading some other blogs and feel inspired to give it another shot. I am hoping it will help to inspire me to get back on the weight loss bandwagon.

The good news since my last post - OVER A YEAR AGO - is that I have indeed maintained my 38 pound weight loss, which is really a miracle in itself! While proud and happy that I have found a way to stay at a weight that I feel pretty comfortable with, I know I can do better. I really need to prove to myself that I can win over emotional eating. I need to prove that to myself even more than I need to see the numbers going down.

I am much healthier this year than last, I workout with a personal trainer three times a week and I can see my body changing, I keep discovering muscles I didn't know I had :-)

No comments: